SpeechTEK Europe is here!
SpeechTEK Europe’s first-ever programme is published here
Following the overwhelming success of the SpeechTEK event in the US, SpeechTEK Europe launches in London on 26 & 27 May 2010. Europe is at the heart of the global market for speech technology – estimated to reach $78 billion by 2010.
SpeechTEK Europe will feature two packed days of conference sessions, keynotes and case studies plus an exhibit hall showcasing leading vendors and solutions providers, dedicated to bringing European buyers and sellers together in a focused setting.
|KEYNOTES AT SPEECHTEK EUROPE|
Listening to Your Customers: How Companies can Mobilise Consumers as Co-creators and Innovators
Wednesday, 26 May, 2010 – 09:00 – 10:00
Charles Leadbeater, Author and Strategist
Speech technology has become a strategic asset for today’s enterprises. As a tool for reducing cost and improving performance, customer service and satisfaction, speech technology is unequalled, but its versatility reaches beyond call centres and it is now widely deployed in communications, promotion, security and privacy, and information access.
- Join us in London for SpeechTEK Europe 2010 and see for yourself how different business environments are succeeding with speech technology
- Learn from the latest ideas, technologies, services, and solutions offered by world-leading industry experts in this rapidly-changing industry
- Evaluate and experience, firsthand, the services you’ll need – and how to implement them
- Meet your global peers already successfully using speech technology to drive competitive success
- Understand how speech technology can benefit your organisation and how it shapes the future
projectbrainsaver will be going to talk to the right people at http://www.speechtek.com/europe2010/
If you are the best and care then you will be seeing me
I look forward to our futures
Mark D J Aldiss